Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jabez

Got busted by the wife for firing my nerf longstrike at 12am last night.

Restless. Restlessness.

Inside I'm just a big kid that just wants to be loved by God, to have fun with Him and chill out with the Father. To know that I am His son and to be bold and confident in that. so I come to Him as a child to be loved.

Its a pleasure to be Fathered by You O God your gentleness and mercy will make me great.

Lord restore all the years of sorrow and pain restore joy and strength 'show us your goodness according to the years we have seen evil.' From the Psalm of moses, psalm 90

Make me a complete man, not ashamed to laugh and play, strong and wise in all that I do.

'Take my pain from me, bless me, let me be a blessing to cause Joy and not pain' - Jebez

No comments: