Monday, February 14, 2011

Earth and Water

You are earth I am water,
You always do the responsible thing
I always went wherever i wished,

I flow I adapt I bend to the circumstance
You stand like a rock stubborn and strong

Sometimes i carry you away and melt you into tears
Sometimes you avalance into me, stopping my dreams.

You are the land, a river bank, I am the river
You channel me in a good direction,
You make me strighter and stronger,
Through the years I cut into you, shaping you hopefully for the better.

Always giving, you show me what i have to really give,
Like a river i want my love to flow over you to nourish you.
Like the earth you make me steady and wise
Like a river I want to take your hand into the path of the shining light.

We laugh together, basking in the dawn of day.
May the coming days reveal a place of happiness for
Earth and river ,
A place of rest, a place of laughter.

No comments: