Saturday, February 26, 2011

For my beloved

Isaiah 61:1

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.

Thats you, my love you are that Zion for whom I will continually speak up for, and declare God's plans over and I will continue to believe in you and love you no matter what.

As you have seen us through - sacrificed, endured, believed, suffered the attacks of those who did not agree. So now it is my turn, it is the time for me to see us through to the fullness of God's blessings, until His will and plans are fully fulfilled in our lives.

Isaiah 32:15

15 ] until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high,
and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field,
and the fruitful field is deemed a forest.

I declare we will see His blessing on our lives in abundance.
There is only one direction - forward
There is only one outcome - Victory in Christ for He has overcome and we are more than conquerors through Him.

No comments: