Friday, April 15, 2011

Commitment

I will seek Your face to realize Your victory in every quarter of my life. I will conform my mind and life to Yours.

I will get rid of sin and entanglements and distractions to come after you.

Hebrews

12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

I will lay aside the weight of my own desire and satisfaction to seek your satisfaction. I will not overeat and overdrink to my own satisfaction but seek to live a spririt controlled life that i may seek you more.

I want to know what it fully means to walk and live as Your son.

Jesus you stand alone among the gods, victorious in Your majesty-

Exodus 15:11 “Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods?
Who is like you, majestic in holiness,
awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Make perfect Your strength in my weakness, make me patient, waiting and trusting on You. Help me to redeem the time. I will give myself and not be distracted from prayer. Help me to wait and trust even when it seems You are doing nothing. Help me to take pleasure in You. You fully form Christ in me, let me press on until I am fully fromed in You and You in me.

And the study of the word. I will not hold back from declaring the full counsel of Your word, not be ashamed in declaring Your gospel.

Eph 1:

17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him,
18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,
19 and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might
20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.
22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,
23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

You will fully form Christ in Me in Your power, you help me to realize the authority I have in Jesus. You fill me with Your fullness.

Ephesians 4:7-13 (King James Version)

7But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Jesus You have changed the game when You died and rose again - Your name is above every name, power, dominion, authority, every name that is named. You led captivity captive, you bind up bondage and set men free. You are my true freedom I want to know You more.

You are able to bring me to a more complete mastery over sin and the evil one.

Master me, fill me, give me more of Your freedom and joy in my soul.

No comments: