Monday, March 28, 2011

The victory of Christ -

Jesus has totally overcome the evil one, walls of darknesss are broken, He bursting forth in glorious day has totally triumphed.

LEt the glory of the risen Christ be shown in our lives, let the power of darkness be vanquished, let us be totally delivered and transferred into His Kingdom of Power and light and love and victory!

chains be broken, lives be healed, eyes be open, Christ is revealed!

Darkness might encroach for a bit but my joy - it dawns in the morning of His light!

Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for your rod and staff they comfort me!

You have prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you annoit my head with oil, my cup runs over.

The unsearchable riches of Christ are my inheritence - You save us to the uttermost bounds of your power and salvation.

You strengthen us with Spiritual and natural power in our weaknesses.

My chains are gone, i've been set free, my God my savior has ransomed me, like a flood His mercy rains, unending love, amazing grace!

His grace has set me free from the power of sin and death. For He became sin on my behalf that i may become Your righteousness! We are clothed in Your true righteousness and holiness.

Old things - identities, fears and failures the past have been destroyed, all things are made new - we are children of God with authority. We are new overcomming creatures recreated in the power of your grace. Born again into His image. More than conquerors.

We have overcome satan, He who is within us, is greater than He who is in the world. We triumph over him in Christ! No weapon formed against us shall prosper, every tongue that rises up against us we condemn in the name of Jesus.

My weapons of warfare are mighty through God! I tear down fortresses of darkness in the mighty name of Jesus, and every high thing that exaults itself against the knowlege of Jesus. And I proclaim let the kingdom of God's glory in Christ burst forth now! Let Your Kingdom come, let Your will Your plan, Your desire come to pass o Christ, my Shepherd, my Husband, my King, my Savior.

I dwell under the wings of the presence of God! Who is for me, and i am for Him! who then can stand against us?

Strengthed with all power according to your glorious might.

Let your hand be heavy upon our enemies as it was in the days of the prophet Samuel, all the days of his life your hand was heavy upon the phillistines.

As i partake the sufferings for Christ, let me also partake of your resurrection glory and victory

2 Cor 2:11
11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

Romans 8:11
You haven't received the spirit of slaves that leads you into fear again. Instead, you have received the spirit of God's adopted children by which we call out, "Abba! Father!"

Colossians 1:13
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

No comments: