Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guard your priesthood

Numbers 18:7 And you and your sons with you shall guard your priesthood for all that concerns the altar and that is within the veil; and you shall serve. I give your priesthood as a gift, and any outsider who comes near shall be put to death.”
(Numbers 18:7 ESV)

I have to break old behavioral patterns of dominion and playing the victim and the used and abused. I refuse to become a slave of man when I have been bought with the price of the blood of Christ to become His servant His slave, His ambassador and son. I am called on His mission, His building project, to preach the gospel to every creature, to manifest the wisdom of God to principalities and powers in heavenly places. No time to be a slave ‘stand fast in the freedom for which Christ has set you free no longer return to slavery.’ I am a free son of the Kingdom of heaven.

No comments: