Thursday, March 03, 2011

'That which is born of Spirit is Spirit

'That which is born of flesh is flesh, that which is born of Spirit is Spirit'. Jesus was speaking about biological birth versus a spiritual birth or rebirth. That which is born of human being is a biological human being, that which is born of the Holy Spirit is a Spiritual being.

In December 1989, I was born in the womb of the holy spirit, the womb of the morning.

The Holy Spirit brithed me, a new creation. God planted the seed of His word, the seed of His gospel, His mighty seed in me, creating me afresh again in His image a new beginning, a new creation.

Old things have passed away, the old unloved, weak and trembling me died. All things are new in Christ, Strong, supplied by the Spirit and the Word, in prayer, in the study of the word, in the praises of my God -this being grows.

On thee do I depend all the day.

No comments: