Monday, March 07, 2011

Notes prayers and thoughts about marriage from a wedding sermon

Love washes the bride fill me with much love to wash her abundantly, not just with words, with love, passionate love.

Make me a good shadow of the bridegroom and our marriage a good shadow of Your union.

A faithful diligent rescuing love, Jesus the picture of courage wisdom and manhood and godly husbanding.

I am yours you are my husband I am loved and accepted by you

Eternal neverending committed and mighty sacrificial love.

Dignity and enablement with god and wifely respect

Honor respect and love for a husband, love, sacrifice and commitment for a wife, a reflection of Christ's own commitment. Receive from Christ's own commitment and love for yourself to commit to your wife.

Any action that comes from experiencing God stands, and multiplies outward in the life - receive his love and grace in generous fashion for yourself, that you may give it out abundantly.

This is primary - I want your mighty love to fill my life!

Marriage a display of his glory.

No comments: