Sunday, March 13, 2011

Called to be a father

Impressions -

I've called you first - to be a Father, (to manifest who I Am).

Come to me, the empty couch in your life, (where your father used to sit) is not empty in heaven. I rule the universe. I can fill Your life. Come to me.

I remember I used to long for him to come home, longed for his teaching his presence... this is an empty vacant hole in my life. Father fill that emptiness in me. Take that place of a Father and Father me, be my authority, my great blessing, my great reward, the source of my identity.

Teach me about Your Fatherhood, for I am fatherless, teach me about being a good son so that I may learn to be a good Father. Remember that a Son receives all things from his Father, even a way of life. The way we grow up in the presence of a Fathering influence the way that we live now.

1Peter 1:18-19 knowing that you(A) were ransomed from(B) the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, but(AT) with the precious blood of Christ, like that of(AU) a lamb-

Who will you receive this way of life from, if you are Fatherless? Only another counterfeit father, the father of lies, evil behavior from an evil father. The vacuum must be filled!

Sons and joint heirs of Christ means everthing Jesus inherited as a Son of the Father is ours to inherit by faith. The way Jesus grew up in the presence of His Father -God is ours to inherit, so that we may grow aright in the presence of His Fathering influence.

Our Father in heaven -means the Father of us all, the God of everything-He is my dad!

I want a Father, not a teacher, a guide, a book, or some instructions, but to know that I belong to someone.

Like a little child i shall run and keep on running to my Father.

No comments: