Tuesday, September 06, 2011

To bring a balance

I feel much obliged to bring to teaching the perfect balance that is born from scripture.

Something about imbalanced teaching irks me to the core. it kindles a strong fire, unquenchable flames that burn in my bones.

I have firsthand experience of the wreckage of faith and life that bad and imbalanced teaching has borne in my life - bondage, pain, suffering and sin and feel strongly a just cause in my soul at moments rising up to 'set straight paths for those who follow that - they may not be handicapped but healed.'

Having experienced the loss suffering and pain firsthand of heresies, deceptions, bad and imbalanced teaching.

Not that i have attained or know the truth, i strive for it, but somehow 'something' sets me off innately with much discomfort that 'something' is off when it is...the sense of strong anger, injustice, worrisome and toilsome sorrow, heavy anxiety, burning heat within is the result.

Worrisomely these convictions are always almost intensely personal. Personal to the pain and suffering I have experienced, personal in the sense of the value of the word of God which I hold so dear, which has blessed me so much, personal in the amount of suffering that teaching can cause others, intensely personal.

No comments: