Thursday, September 22, 2011

The identity that which is struggle to know and hold on to


Thank you I am your beloved son,

I am your warrior. thank you for gifts of discernment, prophetic gifts, wisdom and knowledge in your heart.

A gift to know what is your word in season, eyes to see in the Spirit, nose to smell in the Spirit, and speak it boldly.

Thank you for Spiritual hunger.

Thank you I am your beloved Son.

I humble myself and await Your exaltation.

thank you for prophetic and poetic flair.

Thank you for a revolutionary Spirit that brings your Kingdom.

Thank you for the boldness and power to speak a word of your spirit that changes things things that breaks everything concrete and atmospheric.

thank you for power to be independent and express my own view that is according to Your will.

No comments: