Thursday, May 26, 2011

To be a blessing

Col 1:24,25

24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness—

I take up the cross that life and strength and power might work in me, that i may be poured out an offering for your people, that streams of living water might flow through me, to bless and encourage the people whom You love.

That I may know You more, to show the world who You are. give me Your Fathering heart, your holy Fathering power, conform me into Your image Father of wisdom, strength, faithfulness and love. I wait upon Your salvation all the day.

you are a Father of mighty delivering power, delivering Your Children from the furnace of Israel with an outstretchd arm and might hand. A loving deliverer, mighty Father You are. Glorify Christ in us, that the world may know That You sent Him.

Your calling and gifts are unchanging. Your counsels and plans for your Children endure from generation to generation. Reveal the living Christ, the redeemer, our hope our glory in Your Church. in Your children.

Let Your word be with mighty power to change our hearts and lives.

No comments: