Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Orphan's Confession

John 16:27:
"For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God (that Christ's person is God Himself and God sent!)."

1) I have entirely pleased the father's heart through loving and trusting and believing in Christ!

2) I please the father and am entirely pleasing to Him in and through Christ's power, Godliness and workings in my life.

3) I have been perfectly reconciled to God through the divine cost and sacrifice of Jesus most precious blood and life for me.

4) I am In the Beloved One and and loved infinitely in the Father's pleasure in the Son of God. I am in the holiest place in heaven and earth - in the Son of God what is most Holy brings the Father the most pleasure and the Son of God finds His expression of holiness and power in me.

5) There is no greater privilege, honor or pleasure than this: being called His child, than being called His son, the spirit witnesses with my spirit that I am His Child, His heir and joint heir with Christ!

6) the ultimate purpose of my life is to know the height, the depth, length and breadth of Jesus love, To have more of His love, to be filled with His love for the world.

Eph 3:18-19

18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,

(the sum of His love is greater than the sum of all my fear)

 19 and to know (to experience the intimacy of, with full understanding of mind and heart) the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge (not having mere knowledge but powerful experience and inner conviction), that you may be filled with all the fullness of God,

(that i may reflect God to the world that I live in)

7) To know Him and the power of His resurrection, being conformed to His death, that i may attain to the resurrection from the dead. To experience of resurrection life and power for the purpose of conformity to Christ - in totality including His sufferings, death and resurrection.

8) Strength and beauty are mine in the glory of God's presence.

9) I am empowered by God to make decisions and take a stand and make a difference in this world for Him!

No comments: