Monday, August 29, 2011

A jumble of thoughts and prayers

Different
We are so different but that doesn't mean we don't love each other,
We just have difficulty seeing each other,
Being on the different mountains,
and the view being angled so differently
We sometimes can't see from the other side.


A prayer
Help us to respect one another's opinions and point of view to hold each other in the highest regard,
Help us to love one another, we only can with Your love!

What I miss the most
I miss most your smile, the warm sunshine glow in the mornings, when im smiling at you.
I miss most your touch when with warm love you pat my chest and stroke my hair
I miss most your eyes when they sparkle with joy.

Second prayer
Let peace as a wedding veil cover over her head, your embrace as her gown O Lord, keep us strong in the power of your love.

In all her pains, all the torments she must feel inside, set her free.
We are but broken people in your love, looking for your love.

Thank you for my wife, she is to be celebrated.


No comments: