Thursday, August 04, 2011

Goals

1) Fill me, work in my character and help me to attain to Christ's maturity
              -Help me to be stable and content and quiet and full of Joy in the midst of trial and pressing                    
               circumstances.
              -Help me to live confidently and healthily

2) Help me not to neglect daily prayer and bible study
              -to wake up @620 and do one hour of bible study before work starts
              -10.50 sleeping time
              -come home, eat, talk, dishes, laundry, shower, talk, pray, sleep.

3) Help me to put extra time into study and preparation for the ministry.

4) help me to live a balanced life with wisdom

5) I wish to live a more disciplined life with more time for reading and bible study and time for family, people, exercise and to do ministry.

No comments: