Thursday, November 14, 2013

I love you like I would love any other

Who ever wants to know that they are loved in a generic way?

Don't we all want to know in a personal indisputable way our own significance from the one person that matters in life whoever that may be?

Which wife wants to know that they are loved by their husbands generically?

Which child ever wants to hear their father say "I love you like I love any other child." How utterly horrible.

Why should the love of God not be experienced by people in a way that is personal, intimate, fierce and powerful?

As natural human love can change lives what more the Love of God? or an intimate personal experience from the God who is love?

We read in the song of solomon Gods declarations from heaven about His beloved, a bride a wife an intimate - one who knows Him.

Which heart would not be satisfied with the voice of the Father who says :"You are mine, I have redeemed you, you are my beloved, I know you, for I have made you and you are dear to me."

Romans 8:16

The spirit Himself witnesses with our Spirit hat we are the Sons of God

No comments: