Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Esteem attack

Feel like nobody believes in me my colleagues say i am sick and have no drive and will not amount to much. Though they never say it, i Feel like my in laws look down on me and wonder how i will make it in life.

The hardest part is that neither do i believe in me. My estimation of myself is so small i can hardly be confident that i will amount to anything.

The hardest part is that i have great difficulty believing in myself. I must be careful for i border on dispising the day of small beginnings, i border on calling God work, me a common and.unholy thing when God has a great redemption plan and a grand rebuilding project for my life.

How can i look down on a Son of God how can i call this temple common and unclean?

I must have a right esteem of myself. I am created in true righteousness and holiness, created and reborn to reflect His glory. I must put on Christ to combat self hatred and dispising, which is a sin which causes me to debase myself and not value.treasure develop and protect myself. why protect something that does not have worth?

i can look at me and recognize the marks of grace that God has changed me. spiritually this is one of the centre points of my struggle.

Thank u for giving me mercy and love and compassion for people.

Thank u for bettering my people skills

Thank u u have given me a heart and ears to listen to people and a.heart that cares

Thank u for a heart tt is willing to serve

Thank u for breaking down my pride and putting humility in me

Thank u for a heart of worship a heart that loves ur word and loves u.

Thank u for healing my emotional wounds

Thank I no longer fear people like i used to although i am not as bold as i need to be, i am further.along the way.

Strengthen my heart sprengthen my spirit that i may do all the things u require of me. I can do all things through ur strength. Fill me w confidence and faith that i may not hang my head low but lift it high and praise u for u are my God. Make me a royal ambassador, a light of Christ in Him do i find my worth and Identity. In Him all my weakness and sickness is passed away in Him i am alive.

No comments: