Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Who's your Daddy?

I've got a Father. My Abba Father ;) i was lost and an orphan but now He's my daddy and i have everything because He's my daddy. He was the one i was looking for all this while and He's the true Father, my true Father and Father of all.

praise the Lord.
Blessed be the name of Jesus.

Abba, Daddy. i thank You i have you. in Jesus, where i stand, there is no distance between us because You clothe me with the righteousness of Christ and my sins, judgements and curses He has totaly removed! and I am totally redeemed and favoured with His favour given to me.

thank You for Jesus' Glory which He has given unto us. You make us one with You in Your glory. You are our glory, the glory of Your children. our glory is Your goodness the goodness of Your fatherhood unto us. Thank you. Thank You for the perfect intimicy and perfect unity with You which You have given to us.
amen.

Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.


No comments: