Sunday, August 29, 2004

C.R.I.C: Complete Rest In Christ

I want to come to the place of completeeee rest:-
where it all depends on Him or nothing at all
Its the place where He's free to do all things in and through me.

I can't hold on to Your truth, Your truth has to hold onto me.
A deeper, not necessarily newer revelation of the things that i know.
Truth that will change the whole way i live, breath and see.
living in revelation - revelation that will change the very reality that i live in.

the logos is spiritual reality - enjoying it and speaking it is the rhema.

giving thanks and praising God for the Logos reality is rhema. so is confessing and living in a righteousness conciousness. praise the lord

Reduce me to rest, receiving and thanksgiving
where all my life is supported by You or nothing at all
i rest all my life on Your strength
a Christ centred life
i rest because it all rests on You....

No comments: